Tuesday, June 12, 2012

basketball jersey sizing so

And speculation, put today to attend the banquet said. The Tianzi sister listen to me a feed to participate in the engagement ceremony of the light bead Group President son really eat was surprised, then said nothing about classes going to get me her house to help me pick the dress. I think she is to look at your face so concerned about me, I tried the clothes she always ask you also to attend, I say you are sure to , she jokes like guess you will not dress up, I see you are now Tianzi sister knew how to understand you, but you always tell me how you Tianzi sister VIP understanding, while the the Tianzi sister's answer is even more blurred, just say you know two weeks before the accident in the bus, Well, a pack of lies, she is too old characters will go by bus? I knew she was lying, and may be embarrassed to expose her. nba not want to tell Cher, but has not been the opportunity to tell her too embarrassed to say that after he had been Tianzi 'feet' acquaintance, it is estimated that the Tianzi and their, but I never thought Tianzi is so understand themselves,basketball jersey sizing, so Dagehaha Road: Tianzi actually so expensive clothes to lend you, you stay a while but do not dirty ah. I arrived in the city of L, you obviously connected Tianzi who do not know, these days she and I talked about things, she not only very interested in conversation discourse, I think she is your understanding is also less than I day Stuart north to the company to make trouble to force the Tianzi sister to drink poison when you appeared, I think Tianzi sister to see your eyes is very special, indescribable feeling, after the end of the matter, if not she asked your name, I am sure that you are old friends, Well, what is the relationship between the brother, the two of you in the end ah? Whether the interrogation is still curious, is not to demand an answer when necessary to open the elevator door, Cher intimacy hanging on the right arm of the nba, she knew, outside the elevator door, Liu Love Love, on the other in there.
Nba out of the elevator suddenly find themselves stupid, the whole day he deliberately combined with Cher, he knew his sister that day to importune To alleviate that tension and mixed feelings, so, and he is self-deceiving with the But when the elevator doors opened, he found, really stupid to the extreme.
Three years, no Love Love looks not much change, just brow Duoliaoyifen the mature taste, who seems to have some than in the past white hair raised up,air jordan 12 xii retro, a long loose in the back of the head, vertical vest, gently hanging on a white ribbon, the engagement of her white silk low-cut dress to wear on her, making her impressive figure bump exquisite charming show, she looks more like a princess .
Standing in the banquet hall welcoming Liu Love Love at the same time see the nba, but unfortunately the home being fugue

No comments:

Post a Comment