Sunday, September 2, 2012

air jordan collection I would like to observe my a good state reported to the company.

I took out a pen and paper, and start recording since everything happened today,air jordan collection, especially in the detailed description and Lam Fung and Tang Ling acquaintance. somehow came to Hong Kong, I began with the diary habit, I think this is a species grow it.
Seven o'clock in the evening, when the winter tert sent the envelopes and letterheads., Out of courtesy, I invited him to sit at home, he rejected the friendly,free nfl jersey, said Huanglian Po of the family is waiting for him. Mutual smile after he left.
Then I Fenbi the long book, and finally get two full of longing and affection letterhead before you go to sleep.
Morning, quiet life as ever, only found in the running to become more girls figure I did not realize that they came to see me that day, many of Waterfront Park Uncle Aunt witnessed luxuriant back can not help but show off, so provoking a chord with some girls.
Returned home after dinner winter tert on time. Way without words when he sent me to the company after a letter for me, and sent me miss home.
Looked at and off car video I go away, I have some sentimental, how I hope to receive a reply from the home.
Come and shuttle endless crowd donghuang front of the building, I realized that the place I am now living in Hong Kong's most bustling downtown Central, and I is donghuang entertainment newly signed artistes I have a great future as long as I was famous family took live so I have to work harder struggle.
Today To conduct the music theory class, But pity is I did not see the Gemini me to Cai Zhuo Yan and Zhong Xintong them two to take the name, because they were both a static a move mutual complementary, are like angels cute. Wanted called them twins, but think Gemini is more suitable for them to let me think that I put my mind tells Huo sister Qi brother after the company went so far since I gave them the nickname as the name of their portfolio, also really surprised me.
Came to the 26th floor recording, I'm being told to go to the 28th floor music theory training room to go. Rushed to the training room opened the door, and went and saw Qi brother was there next to him, a bespectacled man, high and thin thin hair shiny shiny, apparently rubbed a lot of mousse and I think that he should be the teacher of this class, a brief introduction after I know his surname, is a famous composer, and then I began training today. Sarkozy brother and did not leave the classroom, but to stay behind do not know what to do, I would like to observe my a good state reported to the company.
Learning materials made a down suddenly blindsided when I got down ah! Covered my greatest fear most fear

No comments:

Post a Comment