Over.
I waited outside in the mall for twenty minutes, saw Jojo wearing a very tight leather costume pull the wind rushed over, dress up too, as always, the evildoer, Azeri is free to set a large T-shirt, riding on the bulk of shoes, a pair of eyes to see beautiful women everywhere.
Underwear model? Where is it? Where is it? I smile: Words said, a man and a woman and two rogue suddenly eyes are bright!
Stage set up cleverly, background mall with direct access to a side door, the back of a storage room was temporarily transformed into the locker room, and Ning Yan, sitting in the last mobilization. Looked at me with two friends over, Ning Yan just hurry and they greeted, still holding the phone, being angry on the phone inside.
I looked that far out of the locker room sign hanging room, the door closed.
Jojo look eager expression, saw the Azeri one: Azeri frustration, was killed: Jojo laughing smile.
She is a woman, of course, can be honest to the locker room to go into the underwear model!
Azeri go, I am afraid that in less than two seconds will scratch the face to break out.
This time, suddenly Ning Yan came from behind, called me a: Model problem this model female models all pulled Changzhou to do another show,air jordan shirt, say good night punctuality certainly come back ... but now they say the traffic jam on the highway and come back! Ah? Ning Yan blinked strange: I was shocked,cheap authentic mlb jerseys, the subconscious looked Azeri an Azeri his face changed too ...
We both looked toward the locker room ... Sure enough, at this moment, the locker room suddenly came the scream of Jojo!
That voice has been Biao in a high octave! Then I saw Jojo hit the door, stumbled rushed out, screaming: Uh ......
When women hate men body with molecular ... suddenly saw a roomful of dozens of near-naked male body ... is estimated that such a blow, enough to make Jojo a night in a trance ...
Ning Yan shocked! Staring at the utter prostration Jojo mouth fell open: I quickly took her to move aside a little embarrassed, explained: Ning Yan shook his head:
No comments:
Post a Comment