, And even a little bigger than he was that guy in Silao De all to not hit wrong, your Chinese martial arts is not really so powerful, how long to teach me a few hand look at, look at me, I am also a fighting master, nothing also like to practice boxing, look at me, Oh ~ ~ ~ laughter .3 people had left the door looked at the house of many people all standing by the bed to look at their own, of course, in front of several Executive.
Edward was about to embark on to ask, Colonel Orde than the hand to indicate their own to ask, went to the front of three people, started three people first came in they all heard the the Oder Colonel only watching the nfl is a humanitarian: to answer just that I time you go there? .
Odd colonel in the nfl face staring for a long time I had never noticed anything, light smiles: the nfl smiled and said: Executive to check on the I knowing the consultants, so late is definitely afraid of sleeping well, so take a look, this does not affect the training of tomorrow, I think I heard of the Executive said that the evening the rest of the time on the toilet, is a violation of military discipline! Odd Colonel said: ? relieve themselves three together.
GMC is also African American, Silao De also some friendship, said: Ann Tse-Lok also said: You have dared to intervene in this matter, I will allow you to get out ahead of you men have the ability to rely on their own, using a woman you feel very proud,fake oakley sunglasses, I do not mind called Jenny away from you a little further, how to say I have been her father, I believe that eventually she will listen to my words, remember that you are a man want to do things on their own, do not put my daughter to get involved, and deny that I will not let you, we go, these words, the outsider, sounds normal, but the nfl do not think so, and looked back glances,fake oakleys, then Yasuko Yue smiled and patted the nfl shoulder Road: to say later.
No comments:
Post a Comment